Firm Foundations at Benham Arena
Benham Sports Arena is our indoor multi-use sports centre in Northampton. An ideal candidate would have an interest in the sports and leisure industry, be hard working, self-motivated and a good team player.
You will gain invaluable experience at the centre and receive training and qualifications, learning how the centre runs day-to-day, working with young people and adults alike.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist in the correct operation/manning of any climbing, archery and fencing sessions supplied by the Arena.
- To be actively involved in the promotion of the Climbing Wall in conjunction with the General Manager.
- To ensure that the current indoor climbing safety regulations are implemented and any relevant information displayed.
- To organise and work with all user groups as required (e.g. birthday parties, children’s holday activities, tournaments etc)
- To plan and develop appropriate lessons for individuals/group needs.
- To assist in the Cafeteria and with all general cleaning duties throughout the Arena where necessary.
- To attend and participate in appropriate meetings when required.
- To maintain appropriate standards with regard to first aid, health and safety, fire regulations and building safety.
“...there is nothing better for people than to be happy in their work.....”