Firm Foundations at Pioneer Centre
Pioneer Centre is our Canadian-themed centre set on the edge of the Wyre Forest. It is a long established specialist outdoor centre set it beautiful Shropshire countryside. The ideal candidate will have an interest in outdoor activities, be a hard working individual possessing a good teamwork ethic.
The centre offers the opportunity to learn the outdoor activity trade at a long established, reputable centre whilst gaining genuine qualifications that are recognised across the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist in the correct operation/manning of all equipment and activities supplied by the centre.
- To prepare and deliver high quality, fun sessions to groups of young people and adults in a manner that represents the reputation of Pioneer Centre and Action Centres UK Ltd.
- To help with the day-to-day running of Pioneer Centre – including on occasion house duties and site work.
- To help the Centre Manager and Chief Instructor with the development of the centre and its activities.
- To attend and participate in appropriate meetings as required.
- To ensure all equipment and items relating to the environment are maintained in good working order.
- To complete training and partake in regular assessments.
- To strive to continue to develop as an instructor and in your own personal skills.
- To actively promote NAYC’s values and outreach through the Centre’s activities.
“...there is nothing better for people than to be happy in their work.....”