Firm Foundations at Whitemoor Lakes
Whitemoor Lakes is our brand new centre in Staffordshire. It specialises in watersport and outdoor activities. The ideal candidate will have an interest in watersport and outdoor activities, be hard working and self-motivated, innovative and a good team player.
The centre offers a unique chance to be truly innovative during your 12 month placement. Whitemoor Lakes offers staff the opportunity to contribute ideas towards future developments of the centre.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist in the correct operation/manning of all equipment and activities supplied by the centre.
- To prepare and deliver high quality, fun sessions to groups of young people and adults in a manner that represents the reputation of Whitemoor Lakes and Action Centres UK Ltd.
- To help with the day-to-day running of Whitemoor Lakes – including on occasion house duties and site work.
- To help the Centre Manager and Chief Instructor with the development of the centre and its activities.
- To attend and participate in appropriate meetings as required.
- To ensure all equipment and items relating to the environment are maintained in good working order.
- To complete training and partake in regular assessments.
- To strive to continue to develop as an instructor and in your own personal skills.
“...there is nothing better for people than to be happy in their work.....”